]]>

Friday, March 07, 2008

Salesmen Of The Year



When two of my favorite DJs get together, something magical usually happens. For example, Brainfreeze, Product Placement and now The Hard Sell. Of course I'm speaking of DJ Shadow and Cut Chemist with their latest mix effort. My first impressions of this mix (I missed out on the live show, which I heard was great) are just alright. My favorite is still Brainfreeze (the show I will never forgive myself for missing). But this mix does start off strong, (can somebody please tell me who that cover of Survivor's "Eye Of The Tiger" is by? That was one of my favorite songs as a kid, my pops even put it on both sides of a cassette tape so that I could listen to it nonstop...drove people crazy on the ride to Mammoth to go skiing), but then by Part 2, it just gets way too eclectic for me. I guess I just had to be there or get the DVD.

[MP3] DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist :: The Hard Sell (Part 1)
[MP3] DJ Shadow & Cut Chemist :: The Hard Sell (Part 2)


Hard Sell space


The hardest working man in blogs.
::MISTA HIPPO::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home