]]>

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Gone Bananas!














This studying is getting to me. Everyday work and study, work and study...but I can't complain, I do have a sh*tload to make up cause I was havin' a crazy time in Vegas (see post below). You pay to play. Anyways, for my 10 minute break I decided to post this for all the BAPE fans (or Kanye fans for that matter) who keep asking for the instrumental version of "I Still Love H.E.R." by the Teriyaki Boyz featuring Kanye West (I haven't gotten around to translating the lyrics into English yet, so please be continue to be patient. I'll get to it). Also wanted to throw in a few extra goodies, since I just picked up Nigo's (the founder of everything BAPE) Nigo-lden Hits, a comp. of some of the best of the early music that he released on 12" back when BAPE was just flippin'/rippin' Air Force 1's.

[MP3] Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West :: I Still Love H.E.R. (INSTRUMENTAL)
[MP3] Cari Wong :: Kung Fu Fighting (Deadly Avenger Ape Fury Remix)
[MP3] Money Mark :: A Simple Song (Tommy Guerrero Remix)
[MP3] Ben Lee :: Freediving (Stereo MC's Remix)

KANYE GA M-SUTE DE NIHONGO!!!

BAPE mascot #1.
::MISTA HIPPO::

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Money Mark track is ill!!!

Great post.

7:59 AM  
Blogger doctashock said...

You guys just got linked on the Soul-Sides blogroll. Congratulations!!!! I was one of the several who passed your name along.

4:24 AM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

zilla rocca - Yeah, I can't wait to get my hands on the new Money Mark album "Brand New By Tomorrow".

doctashock - As always, thanks for the continued support. You've been down since day 1 with us. Now, if I can only learn to deal with the pressure of being "under review"...

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home