]]>

Sunday, January 14, 2007

It's In The Sauce!!!

[Hippo's Note: Decided to include the track as well, I've seen a couple of blogs take out the Teriyaki Boyz parts and just have it edited down to Kanye's part, but we wouldn't do that to you. Also if you like this, make sure to check out my "Ice Cream Dream" post, I just reposted it. I'll also try to find the English translated lyrics for you hardcore fans.]



You know I likes the BAPE, used to love it more when Kaws was still there. But this brings me back. Got this on vinyl from my most recent trip to "record lovers' heaven", a.k.a. Japan. Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West "I Still Love H.E.R."

[MP3] Teriyaki Boyz feat. Kanye West :: I Still Love H.E.R.
[MP3] Wise N Sonpub :: Random Thoughts
{If you like Teri Boyz, this track is for you Wise fans}
[MP3] Lordz of Brooklyn :: Hey DJ
{Will this long-time Brooklyn crew ever get their due?}
[MP3] Ani & CQ :: Superconductivity
{Another BAPE track & if you like this, be on look for my upcoming post on SDP - the original Japanese Hip-Hoppers!}

How saucy!
::MISTA HIPPO::

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The song is tight. Do you have a link to a good quality copy of the song?

2:46 PM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Just added it. Thanks for the support. Hope you continue to check us out.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No problem. Is the instrumental out for the track?

12:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. I should get the 12" soon and will put it up when I do.

11:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool. I've been looking around for it and cant find it.

1:24 AM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Yo darius, I hope you're able to be a little more patient. I just got my hands on the single and will put up the instrumental on my next post for sure. Thanks for the support.

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home