]]>

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Thrilla!

I was looking through some of my records recently (trying to get a decent Halloween mix down, but who can really compete with Peanut Butter Wolf's 666 mix?) and realized how much I miss good Michael Jackson/Jackson 5. I literally have a list of people I need to see perform before I die and MJ is on the top of the list (even looking like the Elephant Man and almost 50). Around '88 or even with the Dangerous album would have been great, but now will do just fine. As long as he can still move a little. It's not like I'm expecting him to do the Ratchet or Sponge Bob (you know back in the day, MJ would have torn it up...MC Hammer 'challenge', anyone?). Just a little something from Smooth Criminal (1 of my favorite videos of all time) would suffice. So here are 5 of my favorite Jackson 5 tracks from 5 different albums that I just dug up.

[MP3] Jackson 5 :: 2-4-6-8
[MP3] Jackson 5 :: All I Do Is Think Of You
[MP3] Jackson 5 :: It's Great To Be Here
[MP3] Jackson 5 :: Ooh, I'd Love To Be With You
[MP3] Jackson 5 :: Blues Away


After listening to some of the classics, I did a little looking around online and found out (granted, I'm usually the last to know about these things) that MJ is working on a new album as we speak. And here's a new track off of it. A lot of production by Will.I.Am of the Black Eyed Peas...ugh! What happened to you Will, I understand making dollars, but the production of Behind the Front, was it! But I also heard that Kanye West may be stepping into the fold, so there might be some hope. All I know is that MJ needs to take the crown back from Justin Timberlake, Omarion, Ne-Yo, Steve Martin (much better here), etc. Maybe MJ could do it big with a tour with Janet?

Happy Halloween!
::From the mind of MH::

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

MJ! HELL YEAH, I MISS THAT BOY! IF THEY DO A JANET AND MJ TOUR THAT WOULD BE CRAZY, JUST NO 'SCREAM' PLEASE!

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home