]]>

Friday, October 26, 2007

Mr. Cartoon






















{Hippo's Note: Make sure you click on the 'October 2007' on the right if you've missed a few, cause we've been postin' like a mutha this month and not all of them show up on the homepage.}

Seeing MB's last post (sweet pic) and Kanye's blog reminded me that I've always wanted to do a post on my favorite music videos that used animation. So here's my mixtape of the best that I could think of & find on youtube:

1. Pearl Jam :: Evolution
{This just makes the song larger and harder.}
2. Kenna :: Hell Bent
{They've come a long way since this.}
3. Eminem :: Mosh
{I can't believe I forgot to include an Em song on my workout post. Well here it is.}
4. Bjork :: I Miss You
{Hehe...dancin' boobies.}
5. Linkin' Park :: Breaking The Habit
6. Kid Koala :: Basin Street Blues
7. White Stripes :: Fell In Love With A Girl
{Lego's weren't this fun.}
8. Royksopp :: Remind Me
{Remember these guys MB? @ the Bowl.}
9. Bjork :: Hunter
{Subtle brilliance.}
10. Peter, Bjorn & John :: Young Folks
11. A-Ha :: Take On Me (Family Guy Mix)
{If you thought that was funny.}
12. Madvillain :: All Caps
13. Junior M.A.F.I.A. :: Get Money (Destro Version)
{I know this ain't the real video, but it's so ill that it's better than the original.}


Not to be confused with the Mr. Cartoon. Any dope videos that I forgot (I know banner's lovin' all my youtube posts)?
::MISTA HIPPO::

4 Comments:

Blogger phizzled said...

no love for the appropriate segments of korn's freak on a leash?

1:00 PM  
Blogger ADB said...

Shame on a Simpson:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b41f5-kvD4

4:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet post. This ain't a cartoon, just cartoonish. Happy Halloween!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqh5O9LbjhY

10:52 PM  
Blogger RIP BANNER said...

niiice - i love that Destro video, i forgot how hot Baroness was, green shades and all...smokin!

7:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home