]]>

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Beasts from the East



I came across this video yesterday on Just Blaze's Blog and loved it - damnnn can these kids tear up vinyl!!! Call them Japan's junior Skratch Piklz (seriouly, they're even performing with Shortkut & D-Styles in Tokyo)- Sara is 8 and Ryusei is 5...I thought they were faking it at first, especially because Ryusei looks so nonchalant while performing some crazy scratches, but they are for real and I love how they seem to be having fun with it...damn Mom, why didn't you get me some 1200s and teach me flares when I was 3?!?!? This just might be better than human tetris or even Japanese cabs. More beats from the land of the rising sun below.

[MP3] Nujabes :: Aruarian Dance
[MP3] Nujabes :: Lady Brown (feat. Cise Starr)
[MP3] Nujabes :: Kumomi

|bruce banner|

2 Comments:

Blogger So said...

i want to be a jr scratch pickle now

10:30 AM  
Blogger RIP BANNER said...

yeah, i think you missed your chance about 20 years back, but you can always try it with So Junior!

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home