]]>

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Eeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhh??!!!??!!?!?! (2x)


[Bjork's new video "Wanderlust". She has always been on that line, constantly pushing the envelope, probably since the time she was conceived by aliens. At times quirky, scary, depressing...you are always guaranteed to hear and see something you've never experienced before when it comes with Bjork. You will always feel something. That's what makes her a bada$. I remember the first time I saw Dancer In The Dark, it is still the only movie that I have seen that I loved, that disturbed me so much (not in a gross way), yet I don't ever want to see it again. I heard that she stopped pursuing acting because she was so invested in her character for that movie that it actually physically hurt her...I can see that. Hit me in my core. Some powerful ish.]

::MH::

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home