]]>

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Cruisin' Round Town...

...Listenin' to my sound. While I'm movin', this is what's movin' me now:

[MP3] Big Boi feat. Raekwon & Andre 3000 :: Royal Lush
{Off the new Big Boi solo album. Andre continues to just kill.}
[MP3] Del The Funkee Homosapien :: Raw Sewage
{The Funkee one has jumped on the independent ship, El-P's Def Jux label, with his 11th Hour release. Overall, I don't really dig the album, but I do dig this song.}
[MP3] Jaime Lidell :: Another Day

{Sounds like Lidell is going for the ever popular "Motown/Ronson sound". I like.}
[MP3] Utada Hikaru :: Fight The Blues
{She just dropped her latest album, Heart Station, definitely worth picking up.}
[MP3] Chris Brown :: With You

{Since growing up in
listening and loving 90's R&B, I have to say I like the music that artists like Ne-Yo, Justin Timberlake and CB have been making.}

Easy Rider never had it so hard.
::MISTA HIPPO::

1 Comments:

Blogger Bobby Tomio said...

Andre 3000 is my hero! Wow.

-MPB

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home