]]>

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tales from the Wu

Check out this video for the story of how RZA "invented" the stolen technology behind Final Scratch and Serato...I can't tell if Bobby Digital is some evil genius or just likes to mess with people, but I love this interview- somehow, I'm reminded of Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories in that this ish is almost too crazy to be made up. I mean, stumbling onto some genius at the end of a rainbow in Switzerland, NASA engineers, Atari Falcons, and zero latency turntables? Did the RZA really invent this technology? I'll say yes, just because I also believe Prince and the Revolution balled up Charlie Murhpy's crew while dressed as pirates.

|bruce banner|

2 Comments:

Blogger Mista Hippo said...

5 other things that the RZA invented that are unknown to the public:
1. The internet
2. Rye bread
3. Ipod mini
4. Spell check
5. Oil

12:58 AM  
Blogger doctashock said...

Yo.... this shit is ridiculous man, seriously. I'll buy that the story is true in itself, but I'm still laughing all the way through it.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home