]]>

Sunday, November 11, 2007

A Bathing Ape

From old to new, we cover the full spectrum here. My lil' godson is a G in the making. He's 3 and loves music. I've already made him 2 mixes & he's musically inclined...maybe 1 day this will be him (banner & Just Blaze already beat me to this). This past weekend I helped the fam out and babysat him. Cute kid overall, but one thing, he hates taking baths. When he finds out the scheme is to get clean, he literally goes bananas. So I'm trying to think of songs that could motivate him to get in that tub and scrub-a-dub-dub…

[MP3] De La Soul :: A Little Bit Of Soap
{Speaking of De La, check out this sweet Dante Ross interview by one of the best mags/blogs out there, The Inquiring Mind (we link them). To me, Dante is in the same boat as O-Dub, Bobbito...I always wish I had their jobs. Seen Kool Bob Love's new kicks? - but, where's the love for our blog, Bob? For all those ballers/DJs out there...they are hot.}
[MP3] Del Tha Funkee Homosapien :: If You Must (Automator Remix)
[VIDEO] Rose Royce :: Car Wash
[VIDEO] Jay-Z :: Dirt Off Your Shoulder
{I know these last 2 are a reach, but they are classic, I'm running out of ideas here and the kid won't stop crying...I really need to find my Ego Trip's Book Of Rap Lists.}

This aint got sh*t to do with shampoo, but watch ya' Head & Shoulders.
::MISTA HIPPO::

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about OutKast's "So Fresh So Clean"? If taking a bath caused me to dress like Andre 3000...wait, you know what, I might be scared to take a shower then.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Word. That's a good one.

12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home