]]>

Saturday, May 31, 2008

What's Next: Nate Krooks





















What would we do without technology? Could you live without your cell phone (except banner, who just got one)? Living without a computer is barely living. Also without technology, how could we keep in touch/look up/stalk/hit up people who we haven't seen in years/don't want anything to do with/how did they find me/you like Nomak too? So with things like friendster, myspace, facebook we can do all that and then some. So that's how I came across someone, who I think I once knew...but it's all based on a picture (above). If it is her, we used to go to school together and threw it down on the activist tip fairly well. Quite the soulful sista. One thing that always struck me were her paintings. So I'm looking for new music and a buddy of mine from the Bay tells me to check out this group Nate Krooks on myspace. I do and low and behold I like 'em a lot. Just solid soulful hip-hop. Not only that but it seems that all the art work, not sure about the production, is done by someone who I think I know. Hit me up, if it's you. And keeping making dope music.

[MP3] Nate Krooks :: Still True
{It's got that uplifting vibe goin' on. Reminds me of the Blue Scholars "Cornerstone"}
[MP3] Nate Krooks feat. Mike Dayano :: Black Sheep
[MP3] Nate Krooks :: C.O.M.


Straight Krooked.
::MISTA HIPPO::

2 Comments:

Blogger debbie said...

Nate Krooks is da shieeet! Produced by my boy Deedot who also produces for Melina Jones and Public Radio. Check out his shit at deedotmusic.com.

Baaaay Areeeyuhhhh!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Yep, yep. Tell him to hit us up!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home