]]>

Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Love Movement (People Be Gettin' Married!)





It seems like everyone I know is taking the plunge and getting married. I guess we are at that age now and here I am blogging away, watching life pass me by...IT'S A CELEBRATION so we decided to throw together a little playlist of jams to celebrate that occasion. You're not obligated to use any of them, but it's just some of the tracks we would use to set the mood right. But y'all (especially MPB) are obligated to do better than the folks above...BATTLE!!!



-Getdownnn Crew-

2 Comments:

Blogger RIP BANNER said...

another one bites the dust!!! haha, just kidding muttpop, congrats and love, let's hope you don't fall off the face of the earth after august like you-know-who, lol~

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the post!!! I'll use some of the songs.

Ethan

8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home