]]>

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The Great Depression (Dedicated To The Hulk)


[Hippo's note: They say imitation is the highest form of flattery.]

So it's been raining again and I don't know if it's the combination of the cold weather with the rain or the fact that it gets dark at 4pm now or whether I'm just getting older...but I feel sullen somehow.

[MP3] Wu Tang Clan :: Life Changes
{This post wouldn't be an homage without the Wu. Overall, I'm not really feelin' 8 Diagrams...disappointed.}
[MP3] Andrew Bird :: Imitosis
[MP3] Lupe Fiasco feat. Sarah Green :: Intruder Alert
{I don't like The Cool as much as Food & Liquor...another disappointment.}
[MP3] Tracy Chapman :: The Promise

{So sad.}


I think I still need a tissue.
::MISTA HIPPO::

2 Comments:

Blogger grant said...

i watched the whole video and i still don't get it.

i do, however, get that tracy chapman song.

5:16 PM  
Blogger Mista Hippo said...

Everytime we see banner, that's what we do, to help hiim stop crying.
Regarding that Lupe album, I have to say that it's starting to grow on me. After much time spent in the air over the holidays, I've had more time to digest it...sort of like Kanye's last effort was for me. Maybe I'm just a slow learnder.

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home