]]>

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

How to do the Weekend Right




For all of you in SoCal looking for something to do this sunny weekend, we're lucky to have P.I.C. coming to bless LA with some of their big band goodness. There's definitely something about hip hop with live instruments that always gets me hyped, and when you add smooth, fun flows to a boisterous brass section, you know these cats are for real. Surprisingly, I don't think they're as big out here in the West, but hopefully that'll soon change since P.I.C. will be doing two shows in LA on September 6th and 7th. Give their songs a listen and you'll know that P.I.C. will be rockin' the crowd - so if you're in the SoCal area, be sure to head out for what I know will be a dope show.

P.I.C w/ The Jack Lords
Live at Fais Do-do
Saturday 09.06.08
5257 West Adams Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
With The Jack Lords
Doors open 8:00pm
$8 door
http://www.faisdodo.com/


P.I.C w/ The Jack Lords
Live at FPAC 08 – The 17th Annual Festival of Philippine Arts & Culture
Sunday 09.07.08
Show starts approx. 3:00pm
Pt. Fermin Park
San Pedro, CA
http://www.filamarts.org/fpac08/home.htm


P.I.C.'s Website
El Nova Hustle on iTunes

|bruce banner|

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

wanna xchange links? www.rapcypher.com

7:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home