]]>

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Long Over Due...RESPEK Vol. 4: Bo Diddley (RIP)


{Can you imagine JB and BD jammin' together in heaven!}



At first I wasn't going to do this post cause I figured everyone would be doing a tribute to the late great Bo Diddley, who just passed away this past Monday. But looking around at some of my favorite blogs and blogs that I really respect, I haven't seen anything on him...not a peep. Which I find pretty sad, considering that Bo Diddley is one of the baddest musicians this world has ever seen. An architect of rock n' roll and keeper of the blues, deserves his due. I was lucky enough to see him live, at a college buddy's prodding. To me, his live show really captures the magic that he had. Something that I will never forget.

[MP3] Bo Diddley :: Hey Jerome

[MP3] Bo Diddley :: Get Up, Get Down
{Bo knew that to get up, you had to Get Downnn.}

If you don't know Bo, you don't know Diddley.
:MISTA HIPPO::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home