]]>

Saturday, February 16, 2008

All Primo


Sorry for the lack of posts lately, I don't what else to say, but sometimes, my ass just gets lazy. Anyways, this man needs no introduction, no commentary, nothing, because you all know who he is and know that he puts out nothing but that good classic ish we all love.

[MP3] DJ Premier :: WBLS 107.5 mix (recorded 11.25.94)
Damn, I have to apologize because I copped this off another site, but don't remember which one...all you need to know is that it's Primo, spinning in '94. So just kick, listen, and reminisce.


[MP3] DJ Mike Rizzy :: Hip Hop 101 with Premier
Ok, it may seem like we're on Rizzy's nuts here at Getdownnn, but that's ummm....because we is, haha...@#$!!! I don't know what else to say but he must be my age because he knows exactly what I grew up on and love. He read my mind when he up out the Vibe with the Tribe Called Quest Mix and then I almost lost it when I saw that he put this Primo mix. This is something you just know you're gonna be bangin', so stop wasting time and head over to Rizzy's blog and show some love.

|bruce banner|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home