]]>

Sunday, February 27, 2011

LISTEN with beats by Dre


I just got the studio version headphones of Dr. Dre's and Monster Cable's collaboration as a gift. What a beautiful product! Haven't been able to listen to music the same ever since. Anybody who knows me knows that I can get obsessive-compulsive, so hence, in this circumstance, I had to get all my post Chronic 2001 Dr. Dre produced songs together and make a playlist on my Ipod. In this process, the obsessive part comes in here, I sought out any tracks that I haven't heard before and here are some of my favorite, lesser-known, Dr. Dre gems:










{Production-wise, this is probably more average for Dre, but lyrically, and I usually am not drawn into a song lyrics first, this is a gem.}

Will we ever get a Detox?
::MH::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home