]]>

Saturday, May 08, 2010

My Music Weighs 2 Pounds

http://www.hardwaresphere.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/mini-boombox.jpg

My vinyl may weigh a ton, but all my music files, that's every song, album, in mp3, mp4, etc. formats over the years all fit on my new 1.5 terabite external hard drive that weighs 2 pounds. That's right, my entire music library uses only 27% of the space. This excludes most of my vinyl, but its still amazing. Truly the King Of All Media. Speaking of which I had to drop my subscription to the Howard Stern show!!! Cutting back sucks, but its a great thing that I can have my entire collection in one place now instead of spread across all these externals & disks. Get yours here.

::MH::

1 Comments:

Anonymous Nancy said...

I miss the old days :( Playing vinyl with my dad :(

12:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home