]]>

Friday, March 20, 2009

Who Is It?



Lot's of controversy surrounding the Michael Jackson concert in London. I thought something was shady when I got an email notice from them (I signed up at MJ's fan club, just in case I got lucky) saying that I didn't get a password for the first round of tickets (and that it also went from 10 shows to 30 shows). And then I accidentally missed my email with the second password in it. So I missed the boat (I don't know how I missed it, but it turns out I might be lucky that I did). Then I get another email saying that the presale for the 45 shows is over. 45 shows??!?!!?! Can somebody please explain to me how that is even possible? Then I hear that there is some issue about them selling most of their presale tickets directly to scalpers to increase the price of the tickets, in which Viagogo (England's Ticketmaster) is suing AEG Live (the concert organizers). Wait, it gets better. The icing on the cake is that the MJ at the press conference when they announced this comeback tour, was an impostor. A la MF Doom? Now I can understand that this could be a brilliant press stunt, but then I hear that he has been having health issues as well? And that AEG only has 10 shows covered by insurance?

45 shows + health issues + fake MJ = good thing I missed that presale email. But I am sad that I may never be able to see MJ live.
::MH::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home