]]>

Friday, February 20, 2009

Lil' Akward


{Gotta love his smile, he looks like an anime character.}

I still don't get how Lil' Wayne became so prolific.  I just don't get it.  I know he has brilliant moments and brilliant songs but really, is he that dope?  And I know he's the hardest working man in hip-hop (he would challenge James Brown for sure).  But recently he has been everywhere in the mainstream.  I never thought I would have seen the day when we would have a black president, but I also never thought I would have seen the day when a dude with dreadlocks, tatted all over his face and everywhere on national TV doing David Letterman's Top 10.


{Dude knows his sports.  Has his own sports blog on ESPN The Magazine.  Got the Superbowl wrong though.  D always wins championships Weezy!}

::MH::

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home